At Oracle Open World 2011 I gave two presentations.
Want to know more, check out our Effective MySQL: Optimizing SQL Statements book that goes into great detail expanding on these presentations.
Looking for other MySQL presentations at Oracle Open World 2011. Check out
- Sheeri Cabral – Securing MySQL & How to Be a Rockstar MySQL DBA
- Mark Leith – Getting to Know MySQL Enterprise Monitor & MySQL Monitoring Mechanisms
- MySQL Cluster Team – Building Scalable & Highly Available Database Services with MySQL Cluster, NoSQL Access to MySQL: The Best of Both Worlds, Getting the most out of MySQL on Windows & MySQL Cluster Demo
- Todd Farmer – Connector/J
- Percona Presentations – What causes downtime in MySQL, and how can you prevent it?
- Tokutek – Challenges of Big Databases with MySQL
- Sarah Sproehnle – MySQL & Hadoop
- Giuseppe Maxia – MySQL: Don’t Be a Rookie Forever—Be in Command (Line), MySQL: Jailbreaking MySQL Replication & Bridging MySQL and Oracle Databases with Open Source Replication